Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract 30% Polysacchrides
|FOB Price:||US $ 1 - 50 / Kilogram | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Kilogram/Kilograms Others|
|Supply Ability:||10 Ton/Tons per Month Others|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Others|
- Type: Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract 30% Polysacchrides
- Form: Powder, Fine powder
- Part: Fruiting body
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction, Hot water extraction
- Packaging: Bottle, Can, Drum, Glass Container, Mason Jar, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, Others, Drum, Vacuum Packed
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Grade: Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Brand Name: OHI
- Model Number: 30% Polysaccharide, 10:1
- Latin Name: Hericium erinaceum
- Chinese Name: Hou Tou Gu
- Part of plant: Fruiting body
- Active ingredient: Polysaccharide
- Color: Brown yellow
- Test Method: UV-VIS
- English name: Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
10kg/drum or 25kg/drum
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7 days after order confirmation|
SpecificationsLion's Mane Mushroom Extract Polysacchrides
a. Natural Lion's Mane Mushroom
c, Free sample
Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Polysacchrides / Hericium Erinaceum Polysacchrides / Monkey Head Mushroom Extract
The Lion's Mane medicinal mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) has been used
traditionally in China and Japan for
hundreds of years, and is also known as bear's head mushroom or monkey's head
mushroom. The common name in English is hedgehog fungus and in Chinese is Hou
Tou Gu. Some of lion's mane medicinal mushroom's most promising (and
surprising) benefits include possibly being able to stimulate the synthesis of
nerve growth factor, which may help inhibit brain dysfunction associated with
alzheimer's disease and possible other neurological diseases.* Studies also
confirm many of lion's mane mushroom's traditional uses, supporting the
digestive system, and acting as a tonic for the nervous system.*
1) Lion's Mane mushroom anti-alzheimer's disease effects:Stimulating activity of the synthesis of nerve growth factor (NGF). prevention and amelioration of senile dementia.
2.) Lion's Mane mushroom anti-tumor effects:Immune enhancement, cytotoxic effect.
3.) Lion's Mane mushroom digestive tonic effects:Treating stomach and duodenal ulcer, and chronic atrophic gastritis, improving indigestion.
To get more information or need a free sample,
Please feel free to contact with me. Thanks!
We are ready to serve for you with super zealousness and full efforts!
Linda Wen/ Sales manager
Mobile phone: 86-18684762723